WaveMaker 6.5.3 Free Download
TRIAL: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Whether you are an ordinary or professional computer user, you have got to have WaveMaker which is a web development platform that will help you create and develop your own Java applications.
WaveMaker has several noted features like its fast capacity to eliminate Java coding when building Web 2.0 applications. It only uses standard Java components to ensure safety and security. If you are familiar to working with tools like Microsoft Access, you can surely enjoy using this software for it has almost the same components and usage. With just one click and you can already deploy your website to many servers.
WaveMaker can work perfectly with any browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. Stop using your old web development tools and switch to a more convenient and efficient software like this.
WaveMaker is an open and easy-to-use web development platform. With WaveMaker's visual, drag and drop tools, any developer can build Java applications with minimal learning curve. Creates standard Java apps with 98% less code, boosting developer productivity and quality without compromising flexibility. WaveMaker apps are cloud-ready and can deploy to Amazon EC2 and Rackspace. WaveMaker is backed by a 20,000-strong developer community.
WaveMaker is a visual RAD tool based on Spring/Hibernate/Dojo.
- WaveMaker eliminates Java coding for building Web 2.0 applications, allowing developers to focus on solving business problems.
WaveMaker's visual, WYSIWYG development studio was built using WaveMaker!
- WaveMaker Studio generates standard Java apps - extensible by expert developers using any Java IDE.
- One-click deployment eliminates the complexity of deploying web apps to enterprise or cloud-based hosting.
- WaveMaker is the only open source cloud development platform! Deploy to your choice of cloud hosts directly from the Studio: Amazon EC2, Rackspace, OpSource or Eucalyptus.
- WaveMaker Studio will look and feel especially familiar to client/server developers who are used to working with visual tools like Microsoft Access.
- WaveMaker slashes the painful Java learning curve for developers who are familiar with tools like Microsoft .Net, Lotus Notes, Oracle Forms, PowerBuilder or ColdFusion.
1GB RAM, 100MB Disk Space